The After School Activities (ASA) department serves to offer a wide range of courses through which students can learn exciting new skills and develop in an environment free of formal competition. If your child is interested in an activity he/she may participate during the two-week trial period at the beginning of each school year. During the trial week period, parents must register online for the activities in which their child wishes to participate.
- (Sports) Ball Skills, Basketball, Soccer Skills, Golf, Tennis, Field Hockey, Badminton, Yoga, Rugby, Track and Field, Volleyball, Fitness
- (Martial Arts) Judo
- (Dance) Ballet, Hip-Hop, Movement, Dance, and Games
- (Language/Arts) Art, Drama Club, Story Telling, Mandarin Language
- (Science) Maths, Robotics, Astronomy
- (Creative) Jazz, Circus skills, fencing
- International Award/Duke of Edinburgh
Please note that the ASA schedules are subject to change.
Venue: See schedules
Groups Formed: Beginning of school year
Fees: €130, some activities have extra fees
Please see the schedules for this year’s activities.
To register for ASAs please log in to your SchoolsBuddy account at isdsa.schoolsbuddy.net/Account/Login